Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Holy Morning Fellow Citizens

Aloha meh Amigos!
It is currently 7:54 AM in California right now, and I'm awake. I was shunned to the couch last night because I didn't pick up my clothes in my bedroom. (LONG STORY ;) I couldn't fall asleep so I daydreamed... Next thing I know it's 4:43 AM. DUN DUN DUUUNNNN
So I only had 2 hours of sleep. Feelings? I feel stoned with a bit of accomplishment. Why? Because my mom jokingly commented on my bad ass skull T. Best thing though! Because I had the most cunning response for her. I give this morning 3 stars.
But I will keep to my promises, when I said I was going to tell you something about the types of guys I like I meant it. So here I go.
Nerds: To be completely honest! I like the nerds. Why? Because you can have conversations with them. I like computers and science so I think we might get along. But I wouldn't date a nerd if he was a wuss. I try to put myself around bad ass people, unfortunately 8Th graders are the definition of W.U.S.S! I'll tell you the next type of guy that I like in my next Blog....
Gratefully yet insincerely,
-Me.... the only ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment