Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Social Network

The Social Network....
Need I say more? This film was done quite courageously. One mistake on Mr.Zuckerberg character and the movie could of been ruined. I'm amazed at his ass-hole character through out the film but at the very ending when the lady, that comforted him during lunch break at the meeting, said something on the lines of.."You try to be an ass-hole but your not one."... Completely blew me away. Though I was intimidated my Mr.Timberlakes role as Sean I feel he did a miraculous job and hope to see him in many more films where he shows his conniving/bad-ass side.
I am some what proud to be one of Mark's Bazillion members on The Facebook. I feel like a victim to his ingenious creation every time I login into Facebook. I have officially added him to the list of people I want to meet in life. The list as follows;
1:Will Wright
2:Tim Mcllrath
3:Jesse Eisenberg
4:Mark Zuckerberg
5:Eduardo Saverin
6: Bill Gates
7:Sean Astin
8: Satoshi Tajiri

No comments:

Post a Comment